Hi Maryann,

Would you mind sharing the EXPLAIN output you are getting?

I'm not able to find a download for phoenix-4.13.2-HBase or 4.14.0-HBase.
The *-cdh downloads do not work with Amazon EMR. I tried building against
the 4.14.0-rc0 tag. This produced 4.14.0 for phoenix-core.jar, but all the
other jars produced are 4.13.1, including the client jar. When I deploy
these jars on EMR and run queries via sqlline, I get a NoClassDefFoundError.

Are the plans to provide 4.13.2-HBase as a public download?

Thanks,
Gerald