Thanks Josh!  My use case is very simple,  I have data in S3 that is backed
by Hbase in EMR.  I need to access this data from outside EMR cluster, in
this case I created three EC2 nodes that executes multithreaded Java program
in parallel.  These multithreaded program from different EC2 nodes are
trying to get the connection using Phoenix, call upsert to insert data and
commit.

The issue is even though I have 3 nodes running multithreaded program that
inserts data into Hbase is not giving me 10K per minute transactions.

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/