Hi Curtis,
The omid2 branch is up to date with 4.x-hbase-1.3 and we’ll merge it once
the Omid release is complete (vote will start on Mon). Pedro is the main
one maintaining the CDH branches, so this work should make it into a 4.15
CDH release. If you have some spare cycles, I’m sure he could use some help.
Thanks,
James