It is expected when firstly query tables after establishing the connection.
Something likes loads some meta information into local cache that need take
some time,  mainly including two aspects: 1. access SYSTEM.CATALOG table to
get schema information of the table  2. access the meta table of HBase to
get regions information of the table

   Jaanai Zhang
   Best regards!

William Shen <wills...@marinsoftware.com> 于2019年1月31日周四 下午1:37写道: