Hi,

I wonder what will the phoenix roadmap be since it has been nearly a year since the last office release publised.

Thanks

On 05/15/2019 13:03Francis Chuang<francischu...@apache.org> wrote:
Due to the incompatibility, you will need to wait for a new release in
the 5.x branch to get 5.x working with HBase 2.0.x.

Phoenix 5.0.0 is also only compatible with 2.0.0 (found this out a few
months ago) as PHOENIX-4826[1] adds support for HBase 2.0.1, but is
currently unreleased.

My suggestion would be to wait for the 5.1.0 release if you're able to.
If you really need to deploy something right now, I'd suggest using the
latest version of the 4.x.x branch (4.14.1) and HBase 1.4.x.

Francis

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4826