What is the Phoenix version(if you are not on the latest version probably
stats inconsistency is already fixed by now), if you are working on test
setup and can reproduce it again, create JIRA and please upload the debug
log of the query, hbase:meta and system.stats on it (remember these may
have sensitive information about your environment and data like hbase:meta
has ip-address/hostname and system.stats has data row keys, so upload only
if you think it's a test data and hostnames have no significance).

Thanks,
Ankit Singhal