Hi,

I have a phoenix table created with a fixed set of columns. I have inserted and
projected  dynamic column data using UPSERT and SELECT statements. I would like
to bulk insert dynamic column data into this table. I do not see any
documentation on how/whether this can be done. Scripting dynamic SQL with
multiple UPSERT statements loads data very slow. It takes forever to load
500,000 records using multiple UPSERT statements. Also, one UPSERT statement
with multiple VALUES doesn't work.

Can you help me with the best method to bulk insert huge data into a Phoenix
table with dynamic columns.

Thank you,

Shoaib