Best I can offer is

 "SELECT * FROM SYSTEM.CATALOG where table_name = '" + tableName + "' and
table_schem = '"  +schemaName + "'"

________________________________
From: Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 12 April 2020 1:36 AM
To: user <user@phoenix.apache.org>
Subject: Reverse engineer a phoneix table definition

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a handy script to reverse engineer an existing
table schema.

I guess one can get the info from system.catalog table to start with. However,
I was wondering if there is a shell script already or I have to write my own.

Thanks,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss,
damage or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from
relying on this email's technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author
will in no case be liable for any monetary damages arising from such loss,
damage or destruction.