Hi Anil,

I think if you create that missing HBase table (index table) with dummy
metadata(using have shell) and then Phoenix drop index and recreate index
should work.

Phoenix 4.7 indexing code might have issues related cross rpc calls between
RS which can cause zk connection leaks. I would recommend upgrading 4.14.3
of possible which has lot of indexing improvements related to consistency a
d also performance.

--
Sukumar