An interesting topic would BigData ecosystem integration, which is clearly one
of the strengths of Phoenix.

I.e. with Trino (formerly Presto), Spark, and classical MapReduce. Perhaps this
could cover also HBase snapshot support.

I'm happy to cover this. But I can't to that for April 1st - juggling too many
things right now.

-- Lars

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 10:54:16 AM PST, Kadir Ozdemir