Hello Viraj,

Not able to create connection getting below error.

org.apache.haoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException : SYSTEM.CATALOG  is not
online on server ,16020.

I have perfomed this upgrade as I move from CDH-5.14 to CDH-6.3.0 using
parcels.

HBase is upgraded to 2.1.0 from 1.2.

Phoenix compatible version with HBase is 5.1.0. so downloaded from Apache
phoenix site and placed phoenix server jar in /usr/lib/hbase.

Please suggest if anything need to change in hbase-site.xml and how I
update System tables schema.

Thanks,
Ankit Joshi