Jason, many thanks!  I will try it as soon as I get a chance.

~Roger

On 2/9/18 7:40 AM, Jason Martin wrote:
NetRexx KitchenSink instructions

User has to install from:
https://pivot.apache.org/download.cgi#2.0.5
1) Binary Distributions and add pivot jars to classpath

2) Download the Source Code Distributions and put where you want

3) place KitchenSink.nrx in
~/apache-pivot-2.0.5-src/tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials
where all the png's and extra bxmls are.

4) Have NetRexx jars in classpath and bins setup
nrc KitchenSink.nrx

cd back up to ~/apache-pivot-2.0.5-src/tutorials/src/

java org.apache.pivot.tutorials.KitchenSink

It is easy to create the bxmls in eclipse
https://pivot.apache.org/faq.html
Get the plugin
You can create and test the designs with the same simple sample.

still needs cleaning / testing and more Rexx like
distribution - yes but user has to install pivot

presentation yes, maybe;really tired

IT IS AVAILABLE in places where JavaFX, the plugin, and web start is not.