We're trying to figure out how to apply conditionals to our spreadsheets,
and have noticed that it looks like some work is being done in this area
currently (as in new to 3.14). There's a new CTColorScaleImpl class, and it
contains these baffling lines:

import
org.openxmlformats.schemas.spreadsheetml.x2006.main.impl.CTColorScaleImpl.1CfvoList;
import
org.openxmlformats.schemas.spreadsheetml.x2006.main.impl.CTColorScaleImpl.1ColorList;

​We didn't know a package part could start with a number. (The docs we have
found suggest they cannot.) Further, we can't find any hint of the actual
sources and cannot instantiate the 1CvfoList or 1ColorList.​

​This would seem to be a dead-end as far as using these for figuring out
what conditions apply to a cell. Can anyone help with this?​

--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager