>> XSSF or HSSF?

XSSF

>> If XSSF, have you looked inside the XML files to see if the internal
name is there?

When I fetch a worksheet, an inspection of the resultant object will look
something like this:

#object[org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet
        0x129ddaa
        "Name: /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml - Content Type:
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.worksheet+xml"]

And if I open up the xlsx directly, I see "sheet1" in there, although I
=don't= see it in the results of getCTWorksheet.

But I was mostly trying to figure out if there were a particular
function/field for it.