> 4. Is newline(\n) is supported for the XWPFTableCell.

Javadocs
https://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/xwpf/usermodel/XWPFTableCell.html
Source
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/poi/trunk/src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xwpf/usermodel/XWPFTableCell.java?revision=1746625&view=markup#l432

I don't see anything in setText that prohibits new line characters. If this
doesn't work, try creating multiple paragraphs in the table cell.
You may need to add multiple paragraphs. How does Word handle table cells
with newlines?