Hi,

Trunk now requires Java 1.8, thus nightly builds are available at
https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/POI/job/POI-DSL-1.8/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/dist/
now.

Dominik

On Dec 29, 2017 19:35, "Blake Watson" <blake.wat...@pnmac.com> wrote:

>>Could this be related to bug #61841 - Unnecessary long computation when
evaluating
VLOOKUP on all column reference?
​
​A quick removal of the VLOOKUPs in the spreadsheet would seem to indicate
that that is not the issue. (I'm not great at Excel, heh, but a workbook
search for VLOOKUP turns up only two calls, and I took those out with no
appreciable change in the performance.)

That does raise that the issue might be formula-related, though, I hadn't
really thought of that. Although since I can evaluate the whole spreadsheet
in .075 seconds and doing the conditional checks takes 1.5 seconds, I think
that would rule out the formulae being the problem.

I'm trying to isolate the problem but I should probably try this against
trunk. When I go to the distribution page to download it (from the main
downloads page), it's a 404.

https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/POI/job/POI-DSL-1.6/
lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/dist/

===Blake===