Hi,

I am using 3.17, trying to convert a PPT file to PNG, but some page preview
image is missing background colors while others work fine. Similar things
happens for PPTX files. The image background theme is black but it is
supposed to be blue.

My code to generate page preview is :

public BufferedImage pdPageToBufferedImage(int pageNumber, int height, int
width) {
        BufferedImage img = new BufferedImage(width, height,
BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB);
        Graphics2D graphics = img.createGraphics();
//here I give examples for PPT files, for PPTX it is XSLFSlide instead of
HSLFSlide, rest code is same.
        HSLFSlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get(pageNumber);
        graphics.setPaint(Color.white);
        graphics.fill(new Rectangle2D.Float(0, 0, width, height));
        slide.draw(graphics);
        return img;
    }

Also, I have attached the two comparison images to show the difference. Left
is png view, and right is powerpoint view.

<http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/t340536/diff1.png>

<http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/t340536/diff3.png>

Thanks.