I'm interested to see how you are creating the new sheet, wondering if
something lost a reference to the StylesTable somehow.  Since I have code
that also manipulates styles and adds/removes cells, I'm interested to see
if a bug was introduced or documentation needs improving, or perhaps some
internal API is exposed without proper documentation or safety checks.

Greg