From:   "Jörn Franke" <jornfra...@gmail.com>
To:     POI Users List <user@poi.apache.org>
Date:   18-12-2019 18:34
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: POI 3.14 fails to read an excel file with
password - Export Restrictions in place - please install JCE Unlimited
Strength Jurisdiction Policy files

You have to install the unrestricteds encryption policies, if you use
Oracle JDK:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.oracle.com_technetwork_java_javase_downloads_jce8-2Ddownload-2D2133166.html-3FprintOnly-3D1&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=VZRXZ2LRgTXiebvthnjLYQxL8LCXhtjoQI4SsCYJWOU&m=pzhaNCecXNCTRoXeqRM1MTL_yWA9GApqPem6uMqIwdo&s=pNbFRhQKkNTbAqSkB-lWYwDskX9VVmVWP9-axZdVx2E&e=

Note you need the right version matching your JDK.