Thank you for your reply.

I am using oracle jdk1.8. But I do not want to increase heap memory.
I want to find a solution in another way.

What does "chpaters" you mean?
For example, does it mean to divide into 100 slides and save each file?

I do not want to save as multiple files.
I want to save all slides in one file.

For example, I'm considering flushing slides to a file every 100 slides created.
Is this possible using the poi library?