Good Morning Yoeri,

if you do not find any better solution, then you could create the XSSF
with the dynamic constraints first, save it and use it as template in
order to fill it with data via SXSSF in a second step.
That is what I would do.

Another approach would be to write the SXSSF first, then to
extract/open the XML sheet and to manipulate that XML sheet
incorporating your constraints.

I understand that these are not your preferred solutions but I do not
know of a better way.

Best regards
Andreas