We deploy multiple apps on one machine (A/B test shown that mobile and desktop
data should be separated for better conversion)
Just put a correct engine.json, run `pio deploy`, wait for a minute, replace
engine.json for another app and do `pio deploy —port` with different port again
train should be done the same way