Thanks Daniel,

This is the one I am using now. I was hoping to see an example of how the
RDD was used in the predict() method as this example stops at the train().
I will follow the steps here and see if I am able to pull in the saved RDD
from the train() to the predict() method.

Best,

Shane

*Shane Johnson | 801.360.3350*
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewjohnson> | Facebook