Hi all,

I'm using the Universal Recommender template and I'm trying to switch
storage data sources from local file to S3 for the model repository. I've
read the page at https://predictionio.apache.org/system/anotherdatastore/
to try to understand the configuration requirements, but when I run pio
train it's indicating an error and nothing shows up in the s3 bucket:

[ERROR] [S3Models] Failed to insert a model to
s3://pio-model/pio_modelAWJPjTYM0wNJe2iKBl0d

I created a new bucket named "pio-model" and granted full public
permissions.

Seemingly relevant settings from pio-env.sh:

PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_model
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_SOURCE=S3

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_S3_TYPE=s3
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_S3_REGION=us-west-2
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_S3_BUCKET_NAME=pio-model

# I've tried with and without this
#PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_S3_ENDPOINT=http://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com

# I've tried with and without this
#PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_S3_BASE_PATH=pio-model

Any suggestions where I can start troubleshooting my configuration?

Thanks,
Dave