Hi,

This is what I have done so far in my windows vagrant.

1. Installed PredictionIO and setup PIO_HOME directory. Upadted PATh with
pio bin directory.
2. Inside PredictionIO folder downloaded(git clone) sample
TextClassification
3. After going inside TextClassification and running 'pio build' throwing
below error:-

*Not sure how to setup sbt as it looks to me pio is unable to find the
program sbt which is under
/home/vagrant/PredictionIO-0.12.0-incubating/sbt/bin*

[INFO] [Engine$] Using command 'sbt' at
/home/vagrant/PredictionIO-0.12.0-incubating/TextClassification to build.
[INFO] [Engine$] If the path above is incorrect, this process will fail.
[INFO] [Engine$] Uber JAR disabled. Making sure
lib/pio-assembly-0.12.0-incubating.jar is absent.
[INFO] [Engine$] Going to run: sbt  package assemblyPackageDependency in
/home/vagrant/PredictionIO-0.12.0-incubating/TextClassification
[ERROR] [Engine$] Exception during compilation: Cannot run program "sbt"
(in directory
"/home/vagrant/PredictionIO-0.12.0-incubating/TextClassification"):
error=2, No such file or directory

--
*Thanks in advance*