Hi ,

This is anand. I was evaluatingg the capabilities of prediction IO
framework building and deploying the ML models and expose them over REST
service.

I have few queries :

1) can prediction IO be installed or run on window server / machine ?

2) if we want to build our ML models using python then can we remove the
scala templates dependencies ? I means DASE implementation of engine I do
not want to do in scala , instead can i implement this thing entirely in
python and deploy this under engine server ?

There are one or two templates on prediction IO page which are using python
as language but they also has scala code templates so not sure on this part
and no documentation as well which cover this .

please help me on these two because these will be deciding factor for me to
go or not go for prediction IO.

Regards,
Anand B