Thank you kenneth.

<kenn...@apache.org> wrote:

 You could add the price as "properties" of item.Then modify the Query class to
add 'price' as one of field
Modify isCandidate() function to take the price into account
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio-template-ecom-recommender/blob/23daa4b66015af0a45f0f3cb0115c547ca00958a/src/main/scala/ECommAlgorithm.scala#L553

Kenneth

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:26 PM, waheed iqbal <waheed...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear all,
I am using scala ecommerce recommendation template and now I would like to have
an option to recommend items based on specific price range. Would it be
possible using the template or I may have to modify the template?

|    |
apache/incubator-predictionio- template-ecom-recommender
 incubator-predictionio- template-ecom-recommender - PredictionIO E-Commerce
Recommendation Engine Template (Scala...  |   |

Thanks, Waheed