Exactly so. The weighting of events is done by the algorithm. To add biases
would very likely be wrong and result in worse results. It is therefore not
supported in the current code. There may be a place for this type of bias but
it would have to be done in conjunction with a cross-validation tests we have
in our MAP test suite and it is not yet supported. Best to leave them with the
default weighting in the CCO algorithm, which is based on the strength of
correlation with the conversion event, which I guess is purchase in your case.