Hi Pat,

Thanks for your help, problem fixed.
The issue was about using same indexNames, everything else was correct except
indexName.

From: Pat Ferrel<mailto:p...@occamsmachete.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 7:40 PM
To:
user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Multiple apps problem

You have 2 copies of the UR directory and 2 engine.json files and 2 input event
sets? Make sure there are different "indexName" set for each model in the 2
engine.json files. Otherwise training of one engine will wipe out the other
since they point to the same indexName.

To have 2 completely separate applications with different data you need:
1) 2 different EventServer appNames with different appids, create with `pio app
new <your-app-name>`
2) 2 different indexNames for 2 models, set in the 2 engine.json files
3) each engine deployed on a separate port (you have this already)

On Jan 13, 2017, at 12:35 AM, Hossein Bahrami