Hi,

The error is :

[ERROR] [Storage$] Error initializing storage client for source PGSQL

I think you need to change it to HBASE if you want to use HBase

PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=PGSQL
->
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=HBASE

in your pio-env.sh

And start HBase before if not using the pio-start-all script.

If you want to use PostreSQL pio-start-all attempt to start it too.