Hi Pat,

Thank you very much for the explanation, seems like I forgot to properly
search this question in the group. By ranking you means the order of the
product right?

Also I wanted to replicate such dot products of all user history vector
segments against the correlator fields in the model in a very very small
data, so that I could have a test of what's really working behind. And also
I wanted to learn about the implicating algorithms. I've seen the
presentation in the doc site of UR. Should you have any resources which
could lead me to better understand all these please point me.

Thanks
Vaghawan