From: Ramesh Mani [mailto:rm...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:43 PM
To: user@ranger.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ranger latest stable version installation and configuration steps

Hi Subash,

For Ranger Plugin installation you can refer the older versions doc as the
steps are the same, only difference will be for Auditing, it will be SOLR /
HDFS. No Audit to DB support is there now.
Please refer the following documentation.

Installation in a non - kerberized cluster
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RANGER/Apache+Ranger+0.5.0+Installation

Installation in a kerberized cluster.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RANGER/Ranger+installation+in+Kerberized++Environment#RangerinstallationinKerberizedEnvironment-Installing/EnablingRangerHBASEplugin

Ranger Audit to Solr