From: "CHODISETTY, LAKSHMI SIRISHA" <lakshmi.chodise...@siemens.com>
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 2:48 AM
To: "user@ranger.apache.org" <user@ranger.apache.org>
Subject: Ranger - Sync Users from Azure Active Directory

Hi Team,

I would like to sync all the users from Azure Active Directory to Ranger. To
configure Ranger user-sync from LDAP/AD option, I don’t have a bind user and
bind password available for Azure Active Directory. So, I thought of creating a
one way trust between MIT KDC and Azure Active Directory. In order to achieve
this I need to have Azure Active Directory Domain Services configured. Is there
any way I could achieve this without using Azure Active Directory Domain
Services ?

With best regards,
Sirisha Chodisetty

Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
84, Hosur Road
Bengaluru 560100, Indien
Mobil: +91 9731149224
Registered Office: Unit 501/C-1, 5th Floor, Poonam Chambers, A Wing, Dr. Annie
Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018. Telephone +91 22 39677000. Fax +91 22
24362404. Other Offices: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune. Corporate
Identity number: U99999MH1986PTC093854