From: Ebrahim Khalil Abbasi <ebrahim.khalil.abb...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 1:40 AM
To: <user@ranger.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Method Level Authorization for Knox

There is no suggestion what I should do?

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 9:18 AM Ebrahim Khalil Abbasi
<ebrahim.khalil.abb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

My problem is there. Some suggested me to change the current existing knox
plugin and improve it to support the method level authorization, so no
integration required. Another proposed solution is to configure the Apache knox
so that in addition to the Ranger's knox pluging also use my HTTP service
plugin in the chain of authorization process. I am not sure the second solution
is easy to implement.