Hi There,

I'm trying to build Ranger 2.2.0 based on the instructions on the ranger apache
site. The build seems to go smoothly until it builds the distro module and
throws the following error from the command mvn -DskipTests=false clean compile
package install assembly:assembly from the quick start guide.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.6:single (default) on project
ranger-distro: Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly archive
schema-registry-plugin: Problem creating jar:
jar:file:/home/vagrant/ranger/distro/target/ranger-distro-2.2.0.jar!/META-INF/maven/org.apache.ranger/ranger-distro/pom.xml:
 JAR entry META-INF/maven/org.apache.ranger/ranger-distro/pom.xml not found in
/home/vagrant/ranger/distro/target/ranger-distro-2.2.0.jar -> [Help 1]

I haven't made any changes and have downloaded and unpacked the tar from the
ranger site.

I wondered if anyone had any advice or recommendations?

Kind Regards,

Nathan