Hi Ranger Community,

I'm trying to build the branch `ranger-2.3` with the maven command `mvn
clean compile package install -DskipJSTests`. The command failed when
building `SOLR Security Plugin` with the following error message:

```
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ranger-solr-plugin: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.ranger:ranger-solr-plugin:jar:2.3.0: Failed to collect
dependencies at org.apache.solr:solr-core:jar:7.7.1 ->
org.restlet.jee:org.restlet:jar:2.3.0: Failed to read artifact descriptor
for org.restlet.jee:org.restlet:jar:2.3.0: Could not transfer artifact
org.restlet.jee:org.restlet:pom:2.3.0 from/to maven-default-http-blocker (
http://0.0.0.0/): Blocked mirror for repositories: [maven-restlet (
http://maven.restlet.org, default, releases+snapshots), apache.snapshots (
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots, default, disabled)] -> [Help 1]
```

I'm using maven 3.8 with openjdk8. I'm also having the same problem with
Release 2.2.0.

Could someone help me take a look at what I missed? Thanks.

Thomas