Hi Selva

We are using Open source Trino with Apache Ranger for access control at our
company.

We are using Apache Ranger version 2.1.0
And Trino version 406

The setup initially was difficult to get started as  there is almost no
documentation available but I have written the tutorial about how to get
started with Trino and Ranger and recently from Ranger version 2.3.0 it has
become easier compared to previous versions because trino plugin was
officially merged in ranger upstream.

I am also actively helping Trino users to solve their access control issues
in Trino’s community slack. Please join for more easy access to information

Integrating Apache Ranger and Trino:

https://towardsdatascience.com/integrating-trino-and-apache-ranger-b808f6b96ad8

Trino Community Slack:

https://trino.io/slack.html