Hello.

I have kafka 2.1.0 and ranger 1.2.0 embedded with hdf 3.4.1.1.

I have a client who use tls authentication.

The dn in his certificate is :
CN=myuser, OU=myunit,O=myorg,L=myloc,ST=mystreet,C=mycountry

The authentication is ok, but the autorisation to produce or consume a
specific topic is ko.

In the audit log, I can see a message with reqUser identical to the DN,
except that the equal character is replaced with its hexa form : \u003d.

What is the username that I should put in the ranger policy to allow the
user to publish/consume the topic pls ?

Thanks in advance !

Lune