Hi Loic,
 I see that you have below config properties for group search. In this case
the groups are retrieved from "dc=cmb,dc=blabla,dc=org"  search base. Can
you check if "CN=usr_tool_prd,OU=Tool,OU=Groupes,DC=blabla,DC=org" group is
under the configured search base?
groupSearchEnabled: true,  groupSearchBase: [dc=cmb,dc=blabla,dc=org],
 groupSearchScope: 2,  groupObjectClass: groupofnames,
May be if you provide usersync logs, that can help to analyze further

Thanks,
Sailaja.