Hi Loïc,
If you turn on log4j debug for Apache Ranger, then the debug log will tell you where the congratulations are being loaded from.

Also, please check if you aren’t making changes in a different copy of the actual config file (most probably you might have checked but wouldn’t hurt to double check).

Regards,
VR