From:  Kashif Khan <rafz...@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 9:37 PM
To:  Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com>
Cc:  "user@ranger.incubator.apache.org" <user@ranger.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Ranger LDAP Group sync issue

You are right Ramesh. Is there any setting that can enable logging this
information in the file as well.

Thanks,
Kashif

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 12:31 AM, Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
I think Kashif is asking for the policy change logs which is in ranger_audit
db. Option is to get it querying table.

From: Arvind S <arvind18...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 9:28 PM
To: Kashif Khan <rafz...@gmail.com>
Cc: "user@ranger.incubator.apache.org" <user@ranger.incubator.apache.org>

you want the same information in the DB table in file format ? or something
more that that ..like debug?
for 1st option .. in ranger 0.5 there is an option to enable logging to HDFS
also .. not sure if its there in 0.4 ..
if you want the 2nd then i don't have an answer right-away ..

Cheers !!
Arvind