From:  Hafiz Mujadid <hafizmujadi...@gmail.com>
Date:  Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 6:50 AM
To:  <user@ranger.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: hdfs plugin enable issue

yes issue resolved thanks all :)

one more thing i want to know what is the meaning of delegate admin option in
policy permission options?

thanks

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Dilli Dorai <dilli.do...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hafiz,

Please see mail on user mailing list with subject line "Ranger 0.5 Source
location".
The mail was from Selva.
If you checkout 0.5 branch and build it, you are not really getting the real
0.5 release.

You can get the release source code for 0.5  release from:
http://people.apache.org/~sneethir/ranger/ranger-0.5.0-rc3/ranger-0.5.0.tar.gz

Please try building from that source and confirm if you still see the problem.
I think you would not see the problem with that source.

Thanks
Dilli