Is there a doc JIRA filed for this issue?

On Jul 20, 2016, at 5:35 AM, Lune Silver
<lunescar.ran...@gmail.com<mailto:lunescar.ran...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I don't know if this is your problem, but there is an error in the rest api
documentation concerning for example the way to get of a policy thanks to the
service-name and policy-name.

The error is a missing level in the api arborescence.

In the documentation, you can see this :
/public/v2/api/<service-name>

And the correct path is in fact :
/public/v2/api/service/<service-name>

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Lune

Le 19 juil. 2016 23:22, "Don Bosco Durai"