Just a small information that I found an answer to my question on the HA
here :

But my question related to at least the dn principal remains. What will
Ranger do with that knowing that I don't have any dn principal on the

Best regards.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Lune Silver <lunescar.ran...@gmail.com>