Your message was hung in the moderator queue, and I let it through yesterday. After that, it appeared on the list just fine.

What email client are you using? I've used a few mail clients that are smart enough to *not* show you your own posts. Also, make sure it's not being labeled as spam by your own client. As much as I love using the Mac Mail client, I still have to check the junk folder for a few weeks after joining a new list until it learns which messages are not junk.

--
James Mitchell