On 10/23/06, Torsten Krah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is this possible, or not needed when using the upcoming dialog2?

This is definitely something we should test, but I would not anticipate any
problems.

On the other hand, I have a nontrivial amount of discomfort with the fact
that ConversationTag (and even the SaveState tag, for that matter) require
the person writing your view pages to deal with these issues.  That seems
like something that ought to be limited to the person writing the
application logic -- only that person has a deep understanding of what state
needs to be saved, and for how long.  Especially when you get into
situations where you want to use the same view in more than one dialog ...

Btw ist 1.0.4 usable, especially the scxml dialog2?

From an API perspective, I think we're done (although a bit more testing
around browser navigation buttons is still needed).  From an implementation
point of view, the scxml implementation passes all the same tests that the
basic version does, which is a "good thing" :-).  But, because its
capabilities are different, I can't speak from personal experience to how
shaken out the underlying SCXML implementation stuff is.  Rahul should be
able to add some insights here.

Torsten

Craig