On 1/24/07, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The first sentence paragraph in "(A) Standard Per-Request Processing"
has not been updated to 1.0.4.  It should be:
    As described in Configuring Your Application For Shale, you are
    requested to configure a Servlet Filter
   (org.apache.shale.applicationfaces.ShaleApplicationFilter)

The class name changed!

Thanks for catching this!  I fixed the reference you mentioned above, plus
some obsolete dependency information on the "using.html" page.  I've created
an omnibus JIRA ticket[2] to catch any more of these problems in the future,
because we will want to apply them to both the 1.0 branch as well as the
trunk.  So, if you see any more cases, please comment on this ticket.

Paul Spencer

[1] http://shale.apache.org/shale-application/index.html

[2] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-397