> I agree,  please add it to the wiki when you have
> time.

Done ! I've put a link on the main wiki's page
for Shale And Other JSF libraries ((Shale & ADF).
I really don't know if it's good or if the shale team
wants to move it elsewhere, so if it's a you think
it's crapy, just delete it !

Thank you very much for your appreciated help Gary !

> However, Tiles/JSF 1.2 and JSP might workout since
> the "verbatim" issue is fixed
> but I have not heard from anyone who's tried it
> either.

I know, but my IDE don't support facelets and one of
the main points (for me) of JSF is IDE RAD support.

Just one final point (which doesn't help anybody), I
believe one of the main problems of JSF (other than
the well known ones) is library incompatibility (i.e.
Icefaces components can't be used on the same page
with other third party components, ADF problem with
Shale or Tiles, and surely others I don't know since
I'm a newbie). It's really a pity (since some JSF
libraries are really incredible), and I don't know if
this problem will be resolved in the future.