On 2/2/07, Torsten Krah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hm updated the complete shale-parent tree and using maven 2.0.4, don't
know of what plugins you are speaking.
Did nothing on the svn tree myself. What should i delete?

<snip/>

Nothing. Try "mvn -X install", I see 2.1 for the jar plugin (the bit
that maven actually uses to build the jar file), heres the relevant
line:

[DEBUG] org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1:runtime
(selected for runtime)

What version do you see? If < 2.1, try "mvn -up install" and see if that helps.

-Rahul

Torsten