I'm not sure to whom to report this since no POC is listed on the Shale
website, so hopefully the appropriate party will find this here.

I just wanted to point out to whomever is responsible for the documentation on
the Shale website that there's a mistake on the Clay main web page
(http://shale.apache.org/shale-clay/index.html).

About 1/3 of the way down the page, there are two screen shots: one of an
example page as an HTML mockup, and the other is the same page rendered using
JSF+Clay.  According to the accompanying text, the first image should be that
of the mockup, and the second image should be that of the rendered page.
However, the two images are swapped (i.e., the first image is the rendered page
and the second image is the mockup), presumably by mistake.

The section of the document to which I am referring can be located by searching
for the text "You save that file, refresh the browser, and, as expected, you
see this: (check the address bar - that's the HTML file)", which (ironically)
precedes the image of the JSF-rendered page.

It's not a big issue, but it can be a bit confusing for somewhat who is trying
to learn how Clay (and Shale in general) works!

Rich Eggert